APPLICATION DEADLINE– October 30th
ROTARY GENERAL FUND APPLICATION FORM
Organization Seeking Grant:_______________________________________________
Office Phone: _____________________Cell Phone:____________________________
Email Address: _________________________________________________________
Brief Summary of Need for Grant and Use of Funds: _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR COMPLETE PROPOSAL TO THIS FORM
I, __________________________, as the authorized representative of the organization named above hereby apply for the Rotary Foundation Grant and agree to the attached Conditions for the Rotary General Fund Grant.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: October 30th
Mail Applications to: Rotary Club of Mobile P.O. Box 94 Mobile, AL 36601-0094
Conditions for Rotary General Fund Grant
The following conditions apply to expenditures or grants from the Rotary General Fund (“RGF”) of the Rotary Club of Mobile (“RCM”). If you are aware of a candidate for a grant from the RGF then please ensure that the project meets the following conditions.
1. Not to exceed $10,000.
2. One-time grant.
3. Spent on significant and meaningful concerns to the Mobile area.
4. Focus on capital (e.g., equipment or brick and mortar) expenses.
5. Effort to target RCM traditional focus: children and health care.
6. Grant conditional on the project going forward.
7. Grant conditional on agreement that RCM is adequately recognized for grant (i.e., prominently placed permanent plaque).
Approved by the Rotary Club of Mobile